If you are regularly opening some applications while starting windows 10 then you may feel better if they opened automatically while booting up Windows 10. You had easy visible startup folder in older versions of Windows for this kind of task. But in Windows 10 it’s not.
Follow the easy steps to automatically open up your preferred applications while Windows 10 starting up.
1. Press Windows logo key + R to open the Run dialog box. You can also right click on the Start Button and click Run.
2. In the Run dialog box, type shell:startup to open the Startup folder.
3. Need to Copy & Paste the shortcut of the preferred program (which you would like to run on startup) .
4. Click on the Start Button, click All Apps, scroll to your preferred App, just drag and drop the program into this folder.
5. You have done it perfectly!!! You can check it out by restarting the Windows.
6. Now All your Startup folder shortcuts will load automatically.
Note : This will only work on Desktop mode. If you are in Tablet mode you have to Turn it off and switch to Desktop mode.