Follow these easy steps to open your Google chrome always in Incognito mode (Private Browsing).
- Open the shortcut properties by Right Click on the shortcut icon.
- This icon may found in Taskbar (May Right Click again) or Desktop or Startmenu.
- Click Shortcut Tab in the Properties window.
- In the Target box, it will show the actual executable file location.
- Add the following at the end of the Target location.
- Target location may end up with chrome.exe. put a space and add –incognito (Double hyphen is mandatory).
- Click Ok button to close the properties window.
- Now your Google chrome will always open in Incognito mode.
- If you want to revert, just go to the shortcut properties just before and remove that –incognito, and leave the rest in the Target box.
Android Chrome comes with Google as it’s default search engine. You can change if you want.
Follow these easy steps to change from Google to your favourite search engine to make your queries in Android Chrome.
1. Open Chrome in Android.
2. Tab three vertical dots found in the top right corner of the Chrome App. It will open popup menu.
3. Tab Settings, found in the bottom of that menu. It will open the settings page.
4. You may find Search engine setting in very first of that page. Tab it.
5. It will show Google with selected option, and other major search engine list like Yahoo, Bing, Ask and AOL.
6. You can choose any one and Close the settings.
7. Now you can do your queries with new search engine.
8. If you are not satisfied with new search engine, follow the above steps again to revert back to Google.