There are no hide options available with the “Get Windows 10” white windows logo icon. It will only show options like how to Get Windows 10, check your PC Compatibility for Windows 10 etc.
Follow these easy steps to hide/remove “Get Windows 10” white Windows logo icon.
- Open Control Panel. Click Windows Update.
- Click change setting, On the Important Updates section the option should not be “Install Updates automatically (Recommended)”.
- You may choose “Download Updates but let me choose whether to install them” or “Check for updates but let me choose whether to download and install them” option.
- Click Ok button to return back to Windows Update screen.
- Click “Installed Updates” which may found in the bottom left corner.
- Find the Update named “KB3035583”. It may look like “Update for Microsoft Windows (KB3035583)”.
- After selecting that update, click Uninstall.
- After uninstall it will ask for Restart. Click Restart now.
- After a while Windows will show you a “New update available” notification.
- Check the new update list for “KB3035583”.
- If found, right click on the update item and click Hide Update Option. Then only it will not come again.
- After hide, you may change the update setting to Automatic (refer 2 and 3).