Android Chrome comes with Google as it’s default search engine. You can change if you want.
Follow these easy steps to change from Google to your favourite search engine to make your queries in Android Chrome.
1. Open Chrome in Android.
2. Tab three vertical dots found in the top right corner of the Chrome App. It will open popup menu.
3. Tab Settings, found in the bottom of that menu. It will open the settings page.
4. You may find Search engine setting in very first of that page. Tab it.
5. It will show Google with selected option, and other major search engine list like Yahoo, Bing, Ask and AOL.
6. You can choose any one and Close the settings.
7. Now you can do your queries with new search engine.
8. If you are not satisfied with new search engine, follow the above steps again to revert back to Google.