If you want to start your Firefox always in Private Browsing mode, follow these easy steps.
- Open Options by clicking menu button. or Simply press alt then t then o.
- Click Privacy from the side menu.
- Under the History heading, by default it will show
Firefox will : Remember History
- Change it to
Use custom settings for History
- Put a check mark in the option,
Always use private browsing mode
- Now Firefox will ask for Restart. Click Ok button to restart.
- From now on Firefox will always open in private browsing. As always you can change the option to start normal browsing in future by just uncheck the above option.