For some reasons, you may want to Stop Microsoft IIS which is running in port 80. Then only other web server like WAMP Apache can run on port 80.
Do the following easy steps to stop Microsoft IIS in Windows 10
- Open Command Prompt (Admin) by right click on Windows 10 Logo start button.
- Click Yes on the upcoming confirmation dialog to open the command prompt.
- type “iisreset /stop” and press enter
- Command prompt will show “Attempting to Stop….”
- And then it will show “Internet Services Successfully Stopped”
Now the Micrsoft IIS stopped. You can test it on port 80.